Terms & Conditions
- Readers Inc is a digital portal that allows our users to buy, borrow and sell used books and other related products. Although you may be able to conduct payments and other transactions through our website, Readers Inc is not liable in any way.
- The books sold on Readers Inc are posted on behalf of the sellers who own the rights of their listed products.
The seller is solely responsible for the products listed on our platform.
- Readers Inc does their best to provide accurate description and condition of the books posted. However, Readers Inc is not liable for any false details. Once informed, Readers Inc will surely remove such sellers and their products from our platform.
- Any user on the portal is agreeing upon the stated terms and conditions.
Refunds & Returns
- All items purchased through the website are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Incase of wrongly sent items from Readers Inc, we will replace with the original purchased item and will pay for the delivery charges.
- Customer should inform Readers Inc by WhatsApp or email within 24 hours of delivery for wrongly items sent.
- If the original purchased item is not available, a full refund will be given.
- For items that are undelivered or unclaimed by the customer due to customer unavailability, the re-delivery cost will be borne by the customer.
- Wrongly sent items that are returned should be in their original form to be accepted.
- Readers Inc reserves the right to refuse replacement of the items.
- Readers Inc aims to provide 100% satisfaction to its customers.
- Customer may cancel the order at any time before payment is made on the website.
- Once payment is made, we are unable to cancel the order.
- By accessing our website and providing your information, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree with our Policies and procedures.
- Customer engage in sharing personal information while placing an order or signup on our website.
We may use this information to enhance the operations of our website and improve our marketing and advertising.
For example, a customer sends us an email with a problem they have faced with browsing our website.
Readers Inc may share that with the development team to improve customer experience on the site.
Another instance is that we can send you product recommendations by email or WhatsApp based on your personal information.
- Readers Inc will not sell, trade or rent your personal information except for sharing the required details for courier services.